Friday, July 24, 2009




Business Reiki is doing some massive networking and development right now. At this point I am working with collaborators to fine-tune my offerings, create a systematic assessment of various businesses, and realize the TRUE potential of Business Reiki. It's an amazing process!

I'm working with an energy auditor, a naturopath, a non-profit, several healers, a tea company and more partnerships are in process.

This means that anyone can benefit from Business Reiki! Many folks have felt that since they may not "get it" (what Business Reiki is, how it can help, etc.) that they aren't a good candidate. For a limited time, I'm offering 30 minutes of consultation, in exchange for a testimonial, because I am certain that ANYONE and EVERYONE can benefit from more flow and ease in their business. It can't hurt to find out.

Email me at businessreiki@gmail.com and we can set up a phone call or in-person meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask general questions or leave comments. If you have a specific question about your business and want consultation, I offer a free 30 minute phone consultation to give you a clear idea of the way I work and how I use Business Reiki to benefit you and your business.